VMS Key Control Systems
VMS Key Storage and its patented design began development in 2001 in conjunction with, what was at that time, one of the nation's larger publically traded engineering firms.
The initial few years of system design contemplated a drawer design but was later abandoned by the engineering form after legal review of competitive drawer system patents. This was a real project setback that saw the engineering firm exit the alliance in 2003. This resulted in the project being put on hold for a year until the engineering firms CEO and several key engineers retired and the project got back on track with a new design.
In 2005 prototypes were in stores in Texas which moved to pre-production units in 2007. At this point patents were filed on the system and associated hardware. Several years of patents pending resulted in 2011 with the US Patent office finally issuing patents.
In 2012 the company was approached for hundreds of units of interest but decided to further test and develop its software and establish U.S. component suppliers to mitigate reliance on foreign suppliers. This action took approximately three (3) year to create a more efficient supply chain for a contemplated national product launch. In 2016 the company began consolidation of it assembly operations only supplying units in Michigan as it looks to launch nationally in 2017.
- Prevents key loss and reduces insurance premiums
- More efficient than manual systems
- Double the amount of showroom traffic captured
- Tracks and verifies the selling cycle for best practice implementation
- Inventory tracking and lot location
- Electronic invoice book
- Auto book out capability
- Verifies vehicle activity reports
- DMS inventory integration
- PC, LCD Monitor, Keyboard, & Mouse
- Key Control Unit (Holds up to 400 Keys)
- Electronic Key Fobs
- CRM Driver License Scanner Compatible
- Integration with Process Pro and your DMS
- Installation and Training Included
- Maintenance Agreement
Use of VMS Key Control ensures that every visitor test driving a vehicle is logged within your CRM software. Your salesperson can capture customer information and get a key by simply swiping a driver’s license and punching in a stock number. This speeds up the selling process by providing important customer and desired vehicle information to the sales manager’s desk log for penciling and TO.
WHY PAY MORE!
In the past, competition has been limited by patents that keep out key control systems that provide dealers with lower cost solutions and expanded functionality. Our new patented technology changes all that. We hope that you will consider working with us for your key control needs.
|200 Key Unit||$21,900||$499||$699|
|300 Key Unit||$22,400||$512||$712|
|400 Key Unit||$23,500||$529||$729|
*Lease based on a 48 month term, rental based on a 24 month term. Subject to credit approval.
- Additional vehicles sold by capturing previously unlogged floor traffic
- Create efficiencies by speeding up the selling process by quickly locating who has a key
- Eliminate lost key problems
- Reduce your insurance cost
- Vehicle activity reports track which units are being test driven for improved inventory management
- Better management for your demo and loaner programs
- Track and verify gas slips electronically
- Guaranteed buy back for lease and purchase programs